Kenny Park Advertisers. Míle Buíochas. Acknowledging the support of our advertisers

The Kenny Park Committee wish to sincerely thank all our advertisers for their continued support which has enhanced our grounds making it more attractive to our supporters.

Tom Doyle Motors
Esker Concrete Athenry
Barry Keogh Practical Finance Athenry
Inishbofin Hotel
Westlink Cars
Musgrave Centra
HHS Hire (Kevin Hynes)
New Park Hotel Athenry
Michael Walsh Butcher
Supervalu
Kenneth Gilligan Plumber
Kenny Cars
C & F Energy Athenry
Lough Rea Hotel & Spa
Raheen Woods Hotel Athenry
O'Brien Engineering
Bobby Hynes Contractor
Bubble Inn Laundry Athenry
Aaran Sports
Monaghan's Garage
Fahy Engineering Athenry
Kevin Burke Tyres
Cooper's Sport
Old Barrack Restaurant Athenry
Easy Fix
Corrib Oil/Cloonan Oil Athenry
Galway Camogie Board
Noel Turley Cars
Flynn's of Lackagh
Martin Naughton Oil
Loughrea Driving Range
Safety Direct
Pier Head Restaurant
Curley Foods
Galway Bay FM
J.P Correy
Blue Bird Cake
David Kearney Tyres
Gerry Hanley Pitch Repair
Cloonan's XL/Topaz Athenry
Joyces Athenry
Cúl Sport
KPW Print Ballinasloe
McInerney Sports
Supermacs' Athenry
Galway Stone
Rooney Headstones
Hardiman Sands
Video- Dermot Flaherty Videos
Leo Coffey C & C Spares
Callahan's Jewellers
DPD couriers galway
Duane's Food Stores
Patrick Hession
Craughwell Furniture
Coffey Construction
CPL Recruitment
Arrabawn Co-op, Kilconnell
Ned Forde Gas
Mannion Road Hse Glenamaddy
Finbar White Construction
C. Flaherty Claddagh Oil
Meadow Court Hotel
Galway Greyhound Track
Feeney & Holland Electric Athenry
Kreation Kitchens Athenry
Easy Living
Walsh Clinic Cabinets
Raheen Woods Hotel
Conneely Kitchens
Western Showers
Johnny Healy Builders Athenry
Coleman Roofing
Michael F. Dolan Accountants
Cunniffe Electric
Sunshine Aluminum
Cahill's Gort
Barrett Coaches Athenry
Galway Bay Hotel
Western Motors
Shearwater Hotel
Aidan Quinn Cars
Athenry Pharmacy (Shopping Centre)
Glenman Construction
Clarran Foods Clarinbridge
Green's Hardware
McSherry Pharmacy Athenry
Athenry Co Operative-Mart
Credit Union (Athenry)
Day Break Athenry
Olympian Financial Services
Morris Construction
Calor Kosangas (Agency Cloonan's)
National Concrete Pumping

St. Jarlath's Park (Páirc Naomh Iarflaith, commonly known as Tuam Stadium) is a GAA stadium in Tuam, County Galway. It is one of the principal stadiums of Galway GAA's football teams. The ground once had a capacity of around 26,000. This has progressively been reduced for safety reasons and has most recently been reduced to 6,700.

The official opening of the stadium took place on 21 May 1950. It was blessed and officially opened by the Archbishop of Tuam, Rev. Dr Walsh. The stadium opened with two games, one between Cavan and Mayo and another between Galway and Dublin.

St. Jarlath's Park (Tuam)

Pearse Stadium, Galway GAA Pearse Stadium (Páirc an Phiarsaigh) is the principal GAA Stadium, in Galway.

The Stadium opened on June 16, 1957, as 16,000 people came to watch Galway beat Tipperary in hurling, and Kerry in football.

The grounds were opened by GAA President, Séamus McFerran. Among those invited were the 12 surviving members of the 1923 All-Ireland winning hurling team.

The area on which the stadium was built was known locally as 'The Boggers'. The 17-acre site was offered to the Gaelic Athletic Association by the town secretary Sean Gillan, and terms of purchase were negotiated. Much of the land was very wet and boggy. Work was being carried out to deepen the River Corrib at the time, so the infill from the river was used to fill in parts of the pitch and give it an elevated sideline.

Pearse Stadium has hosted many hurling and football matches since, but it fell into disuse in the early 1990s. The Stadium was renovated in 2002 and reopened in May 2003 with a capacity then set at 34,000. Since the major redevelopment of the ground, it has regularly hosted the Connacht Senior Football Championship final in recent years.

In 2006 the International Series versus Australia was played in Pearse Stadium which was the second time it took place outside GAA Headquarters Croke Park the first being Pairc Uí Chaoimh.